The Green Machine
A single TD Commercial Banking Access Card provides you with access to up to three Canadian Dollar business accounts and a TD Visa* Account at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine automated banking machine (ABM) across the country. If you need access to more than three business accounts, we can arrange to issue you additional Access Cards at no extra cost.
With a TD Commercial Banking Access Card, you can get cash at any of the 32,000 ABMs displaying the Interac logo in Canada.
When you’re travelling in the U.S. or abroad, you can access your TD Canada Trust business accounts for instant cash virtually anywhere at any ABM machine displaying the PLUS logo. For Visa/PLUS ABM locations worldwide, visit http://www.visa.com/atms
|Travelling in the U.S.? PLUS fees are waived for TD Canada Trust customers making withdrawals at TD Bank ATM’s from Maine to Florida and Presto! ATM's* located at Publix Super Markets in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Tennessee and Alabama.
Use your TD Commercial Banking Access Card to –
- Make business deposits at any TD Canada Trust Green Machine ABM
- Deposit before 9 p.m. (Eastern Time) and funds will be credited to your business account that day. Deposits made after 9 p.m. or on weekends and holidays will be credited the next business day
- Make deposits up to 1/2 an inch thick and under $100,000 (no coins)
- Pay most bills that you can pay in-branch
- Transfer funds between Canadian Dollar accounts
- Withdraw cash
- Obtain account balance information
- Make Interac Direct Payment (debit card) purchases
- Restrict some functions through your choice of card type
For more information, contact a Relationship Manager at the Commercial Banking Centre nearest you.