Payment Disbursements Service
Payment Disbursements Service lets you make your corporate payments electronically and provides a choice of payment options and information delivery methods tailored to your business needs.
What Payment Disbursements Service Offers You
- Automates the disbursement of payments through a single process that accommodates Electronic Funds Transfer, Electronic Data Interchange, U.S. Automated Clearing House payments, Wire Payments and/or Cheques
- Delivers remittance information by fax, email, EDI or mailed advice in either English or French
- Allows the submission of Canadian and U.S. payments with various due dates (payments can be post-dated for up to 35 days, wire payments up to 45 days)
- Enables printing and mailing of cheque payments same day or up to nine days in advance of the settlement date
The Benefits of Payment Disbursements Service
- Increases control of payment timing and accurate cash flow forecasting
- Delivers greater security to help to reduce the risk of fraud
- Improves efficiencies through streamlining of payment processes
- Reduces clerical work and error through implementation of automated processes
- Minimizes or eliminates the cost associated with cheque production, delivery and reconciliation (where applicable)
For more information, contact a Relationship Manager at the Commercial Banking Centre nearest you.