Management Information and Control Services
Information Exchange Service
Information Exchange Service allows your company to share non-financial EDI files, such as purchase orders and invoices, with your customers and suppliers through a central Information Exchange Service.
What Information Exchange Service Offers You
- Enables your company to move away from paper documents to an EDI-based electronic file format
- Allows for the automation of accounts payable and receivable by exchanging POs and invoices between you and your trading partners
- Exchanges POs and invoices via EDI, enabling the migration of transaction payments to an EDI 820 (i.e. Payment Outsourcing Service)
The Benefits of Information Exchange Service
- Increases performance with a single communication portal for the delivery of all non-financial and financial payment information, once fully integrated with EDI
- Exchanges non-financial information in a fast and efficient way
- Improves office efficiencies with streamlined back office processes
- Reduces clerical work and error through implementation of automated processes
For more information, contact a Relationship Manager at the Commercial Banking Centre nearest you.