Payment Receiver Service
This service allows your company to receive the non-financial details of electronic payments made to your TD Canada Trust account, without requiring you to invest in expensive Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) technology. Payments are deposited to your account and the information is delivered to you as an easy-to-analyze report by fax, EDI or as an electronic report sent via Web Business Banking.
What Payment Receiver Service Offers You
- Consolidates all payment information made through TD Canada Trust in an EDI format
- Enables receipt of EDI payment information by non-EDI companies via their preferred format
- Allows both Canadian and U.S. Dollar payments
The Benefits of Payment Receiver Service
- Maintains and/or improves relationships with trading partners
- Improves cash flow as payments received through this service are irrevocable and guaranteed by the payor’s financial institution
- Reduces costs for tracking items as information delivered will be in a consistent format
- Enables greater efficiencies with easy-to-read and interpret reports for front line staff
For more information, contact a Relationship Manager at the Commercial Banking Centre nearest you.